CPP and ACER
The administration of CPP was transferred to the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) from Principals Australia Institute (PAI) in August 2018.
ACER is committed to ensuring continuity of the high standards of delivery and content set by PAI, as well as maintaining CPP's independence and integrity.
Former PAI senior manager Dr Jillian de Araugo was appointed to oversee the transition so that the CPP award would continue to advance its objectives:
- Developing the leadership expertise of principals
- Improving educational outcomes using an evidence based approach
- Cultivating an engaged community of industry professionals
- Lifting the standing and appeal of the principalship as a career
- Delivering system improvement
Dr de Araugo is currently liaising with more than 200 principals who have expressed interest in gaining certification going forward.