Eligibility to undertake Principal Certification
The CPP award is open to principals from around the world and from the Government, Catholic and Independent sectors in Australia.
- hold a current teacher registration
- be currently employed in an eligible role and currently undertaking that role within an education setting
- have at least three years' experience in the eligible role
- agree to comply with the Principal Certification Code of Conduct
- not be under a formal Performance Management process
- A role with equivalent scope and duties to that of a principal. The role will enable demonstration of all requirements of the Principal Standard in action. This role must be confirmed by employment contract or by a line manager.
Upfront payment Save $500$4000 inc GST Due after your application is approved
Instalment option$2500 inc GST
Due after your application is approved
Due 3 months after application approval
The Certified Practising Principal award requires that you attend an induction program across a period of several weeks. The induction program comprises a one-day session, usually conducted face-to-face, then three shorter sessions usually conducted by videoconference.
There is an induction program each term. Programs can be scheduled by mutual agreement for a cohort of principals recruited by a System or Association.
Part 1 runs from 10:00am-3:30pm
Parts 2, 3 and 4 each run for 45-60 minutes
Induction dates and schedules Proceed to application form